Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hola From Guatemala!


So here we are in Guatemala on our visit trip to meet Robert. We had rescheduled our trip twice because our DNA isn't done yet. But... we decided to travel anyway and we are so glad we are here to enjoy these moments with Robert while he is so young. We have had him now for exactly 25 hours and so far he is an awesome baby. He slept last night from 9:00 p.m. all the way to 1:15 a.m. and then slept again until 6:25 a.m. I thought that was great. Big sister Evi is doing great with him and is so caring and gentle. She doesn't like when he cries though. We can't get over how much he looks like Evi at this age, it must mean he was meant for us. Today we spent time at the pool and Evi and daddy swam. Tomorrow mommy is going to swim too. The adoption process can be so stressful and emotional. This week and the time we get to spend with Robert is priceless and makes it all worthwhile.

4 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He is so adorable. I know you are enjoying every second with him.

ginger
www.berali.blogspot.com

Sig said...

I am so happy you went, emjoy every minute.
(and thanks for bringing my ziplocks!)

Nancy_HL said...

Jeremy, Kerry, Evi, & Robert,
I love that we can all enjoy your visit via the internet. You look like a very happy family. I can't wait until we are all together.
Love,
Mom

Nancy_HL said...

Jeremy, Kerry, Evi, & Robert,
I love that we can all enjoy your visit via the internet. You look like a very happy family. I can't wait until we are all together.
Love,
Mom