Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Rudolph Program



Today was Evi's Rudolph program at preschool. They all lined up with reindeer ears and red noses and sang Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Jingle Bells, and Must Be Santa. Evi was great, quite the little star. It really wasn't much but all the parents were there, cameras in toe. Oh what we do for our kids. I even dressed her in red and green. I have to admit I got teary eyed. These are the moments that I was waiting for. I remember when Evi was an infant I would think of the days when she would be performing in school programs. I couldn't wait. Now I hope that time stands still because before we know it she will be 16 and boy crazy (although I hope she is never boy crazy). They grow up too fast.....
I'm so proud of our little girl.

No comments: