Monday, September 14, 2009

My New Love

the Shark


I am so excited about this new vacumn because it is so easy to use and I don't have to sweep the kitchen floor 10 million times a day anymore (okay this is an exageration.) Jeremy got it for me from Costco after our other vacumn kicked the bucket. When I saw it I was disapointed because it wasn't at all what I thought he was getting me. Anyway we weren't even sure how good it would work and Jeremy did say "if it's a piece of crap we'll take it back." Well it turns out this little beauty does an okay job. I can use it all over the hardwood floors and it's so easy to push and swivel around furniture. No more sweeping up cereal, crackers, or dried rice stuck to the floor (it's so much easier to sweep once it's dried.) I can also use it on our area rugs and it does a decent job of picking up all those little pieces of food and what not the kids have dragged around the house. Thank you Jeremy for making my life easier.

No comments: