Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow, snow, snow!

Well it's definitely winter in Chicago. We are getting hit with a pretty decent snow storm that looks really pretty from the window but not so great to go out into. Unfortunately I have to take all the kids out what seems like a million times a day. Robert and Evi go to different schools at different times and each kid has activities that they do after school. Some days I feel like a chauffeur rather then a mommy. But all in all we are so blessed. We are getting ready to host Christmas for Jeremy's family as well as the arrival of Santa Clause. Evi asked me today if I thought Rudolph was real. I asked her "well if he isn't real then who guides Santa's sleigh through the night?" She thought about that for a minute and replied "he must be real then."

No comments: