Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day past

I love to look back at all the pics. of the kids when a holiday rolls around. I found all the pics. I had of Evi in Valentines past. Of course it's really fun to dress a little girl up in pink and red hearts. The only year I don't have a pic. is her first Valentines day when she was just 14 days old. I bet she was so tiny and cute. This year she went to school with Hannah Montana cards for the girls and Spiderman cards for the boys. At six years old she not only wore the red and pink, she also has the necklaces, bracelets, and hair extensions to go with it.

Valentine's Day 2010

Showing off the Valentine tights 2008

2008 school treats.

Opening Valentines in 2009.

Valentines Day 2007

This was her attempt at smiling. Looks more like and angry Valentine in 2006.

How cute is this little Valentine in 2005!

No comments: