Wednesday, September 6, 2006

First day of School!




I know this is Robert's adoption blog but...I decided that it will include all things that go on during his adoption and that means posting about Evi's first day of school. She was so excited to return to the Growing Place Preschool and see all her teachers. She went last year for a little bit but kept getting sick so I pulled her out. I hope that this year will be better and she is old enough to go now too. Last year she was to young for the 2 year old room but I sent her anyway. She did okay. I'm so anxious to hear about her first day. Now on to news about the adoption. We got pre-approval from the US embassy yesterday so that's great. Now we need FC to get moving!! I can't wait to get his 3 month update. I wonder how big he is now?

No comments: