Sunday, September 3, 2006

Labor Day Weekend





In the adoption world weekends are not so great. A weekend means nothing is going on with your case and so no news or movement. We are still waiting for pre-approval from the US embassy and also to exit Family Court. We have been in Family court for 6 weeks and have had our interviews done for 2 weeks. This means that we have like 6 or so weeks to go. That's if we are in a good court that is adoption friendly. If we are not in a "good" court then we may be in Family Court for a long time. It's so hard some days to be without Robert, I can't wait to see him and hold him again. I've got another visit trip planned for October 18-23!! I'm so excited. My Dad will be coming with and Jeremy and Evi will stay home. I can't believe that it's already September and school is back in session. The summer went so fast. Evi is starting 2 year old preschool on Wednesday and will go MWF's from 9-12. She is getting so big. She is now closer to 3 then 2, I can't believe it. Anyway, I just needed to post some more pictures of my beautiful family. I love them all so much and am so blessed to have them in my life.

No comments: