Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kerry goes golfing

Mary and Jamie decided to go golfing and the asked me if I wanted to come along. The best part about this golf adventure (other then spending time with family and friends) was watching Jeremy's reaction. he was so excited and surprised that i was going golfing. He called me on my cell phone to ask me wether or not I was going to wear the pink or blue polo because there is a dress code on the course. When i got home he had packed me up some balls and tees and had a water bottle ready for me. I didn't know he could be so attentive. After we came home he wanted to know all about it. How many holes did we play, how many hits did I take, what kind of clubs did I use. It was so funny. I don't think he has ever been so interested in something I was doing. Probably he hopes I will start going golfing with him but.....i don't think so. Golf will remain his sport.

So cute

Practice swings

Jamie's first time driving a cart.

The girls

Mary and Grant.

Jamie teeing up.

On the fairway.

Jeremy packed me this great water bottle. What a nice husband.

No comments: