Friday, December 10, 2010

Bubba's Open House

Two of the most beautiful kids in the world!

I just love how Goose is starting to pose.

Bubba had a little holiday program at his preschool on Friday night.  They sang three songs.  One about Santa, one about Hanukkah, and one about Kwanzaa.  I'm still waiting to hear the one about baby Jesus.

Here he is walking in.

Singing his little heart out!

He really was singing, I was amazed.

Now with some hand movements.

I forgot they did sing a fourth song, but it was Jingle Bells.

Another opportunity for the kids to see "Santa."  Bubba wanted to see him but had no interest in sitting on his lap.  The kids each asked for one gift.

Making Reindeer food.


 I only posted this one because I look decent.  Bubba is featuring his "close your eyes smile."

Making funny faces with daddy.

And last but not least here is Goose posing for the camera.  Could she be any cuter? 

No comments: