Tuesday, December 14, 2010

An update on weekend visits.

Baby boy has gone on two weekend visits and seems to be doing really well.  This past weekend I sent him off with an ear infection (which killed me to do) but I had no choice.  All I could do was pray that his parents followed all the instructions and gave him his medicine.  It appears that they did although his ear is still draining puss and should be clearing up by now.  Time just seems to be moving so fast.  In two weeks we will celebrate Christmas without him.  I always think I'm doing okay, I figure that when it's all said and done then I'll cry.  Right now I'm just so sad.  I'm trying to be confident that he will be well cared for.  After this weekend I am not as confident and it just breaks my heart for him.  As we move along with his weekend visits I feel less and less like his mom.  I guess that's how it is suppose to go and I only hope that his mom is beginning to feel more like his mom.  Goose and Bubba are doing okay too but I know once we get to that point where we have to answer the question of "when is ******* coming home?" with, "he's not," it's really going to hit home.

No comments: