Sunday, June 25, 2006

171H!!!!!!!!!!

While Jeremy and I were in Kentucky my Dad was gracious enough to come over everyday and let our dogs out. Well, really I wanted him to check our mail. I really didn't think we would get the 171H this week. We hit some snags with our approval so I thought it would take at least another week before we got it in the mail. Well, the Lord is so good because we received it on Friday June 23rd!!! I really needed to go to Kentucky and get away from the adoption process for awhile. It can be very frustrating. I was on the computer all the time and worrying all the time. Right before we left I prayed that the Lord would help me to let it go and give me patience. He definitely answered my prayers because I didn't even call USCIS once while I was in Kentucky. I really didn't even think about it, instead I was able to be a part of a wonderful team of Christians who helped put a new roof on a woman's trailer. I actually worked on the roof quite a bit. I have a new appreciation for that line of work. I could never do it day in and day out. Anyway, now we are ready to except a referral!!! Our Agency told us that it would be less then two weeks after they received our 171H so the count down is on. We are on pins and needles waiting for the call.

1 comment:

Alleen said...

Found your blog on the FTC site. Congrats on the 171H!!! I can't wait to hear about your referral.