Monday, June 26, 2006

Robert Bernard Marlon Babel is Born!!!


Jeremy got the call at 9:30 p.m. I was actually out with a friend making bead bracelets. I knew when my cell phone rang that we must have a referral. I answered the phone and Jeremy said "we have a son." I rushed home to see his beautiful face. I'm still in shock, it doesn't seem real. This is the moment we have been waiting for!!!! Praise God for the blessings he gives us. Robert was born on June 16, 2006 and weighed 6 pounds and 15 ounces. We are so proud. I can't wait to show Evi the pictures tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

David A. Zimmerman said...

Congratulations! Cute kid!

Chris said...

What a wonderful feeling when that call comes in isn't it?
Let the ride begin!!!
He's beautiful!
Many Many Congrats!!!!

Jim Cmolik said...

What a great coming-home gift! He is beautiful! May the Lord continue to bless your family as you grow- in numbers, in love with each other, and in love with the Lord. We are excited for you.

Love, Your Kentucky Family, Jim and Rita