Thursday, August 19, 2010

a day at the park


Yesterday after peanut left to go to her grandparents for another extended visit I took the other three kids to the park.  It was a really relaxing time.  I was also able to get several things crossed off my "to do" list.
I called the school district to find out when Bubba's walk-in speech will be this Fall.  Of course I didn't get an answer but when I called again today they told me to call back Monday when the office is officially open.  I e-mailed Goose's school to set up a meeting with her teacher and the special ed. team.  We finally have all our testing results from this summer and it looks like there are some accommodations that she would benefit from.  I went on-line and ordered several books about childhood anxiety that I can't wait to get reading.  And then I ordered a bunch of pictures for Baby boy's mom to send with him on his next visit.   I at least now feel like I am accomplishing something.


Digging

On the teeter tauter.



Sporting his new hair cut and a fabulous tan!

No comments: